Monday, November 10, 2003

What's up?

What's up? I've been wrestling with Rantorama, one of three blogs I fiddle with, and for some reason it disappeared. I guess I should have read those e-mails Blogger sent me, eh?

Well, I hope this posting makes it to the page and that I can, once again, see my blog site, not that it's the end of the world if I don't. I'll just start another site, I suppose. Anyway, it's Monday night and I'm just hanging out, drinking my coffee quota and checking the news.

Isn't it nuts that we had an opportunity to avoid the Iraq war, if the reports about Saddam trying to contact the administration through back-channels with a message of capitulation prove true?

It's nuts, and it tends to support my argument that the Iraq war was a personal vendetta carried out by Bush '43 to avenge the attempt on his father's life by agents tied to Saddam, so to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home