Saturday, November 01, 2003

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up! Well, it's Saturday night and here I am struggling with this funky computer at work - ugh, PC-based crap!

Well, I've been away from the blog world for some time now, not that anyone noticed, but I've left so much unsaid I feel I must insert a few thoughts quickly or my brain will turn to mush. Oops! Too late.

I'm still at work because the policy around here is, once we're done with getting out pages we sit on our butts until the 'boss' says it's OK to split, and that time hasn't arrive yet.

Hey Mike, what's shakin' with you? Hope the little one is doing well, as well as the wife and yourself.

I'm bewildered by the changes to this site but then again, it's been a while, as I said, since I've visited so I haven't kept up with the changes that have been posted to my e-mail the past few weeks.

Not much to say really (my brain having turned to mush and all) so I'll just sign off and see if I can check out the finished product for now.

Hang loose, and don't cook your own pot roast????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home