Monday, September 01, 2003

Trying to utilize Appleworks to create HTML documents that I can transfer to this blog, but I'm striking out miserably. Must be missing something. But I'm back. There's a 24-hour "24" marathon playing on TV (the FX channel) so I'm set for the rest of the day. But I do wish D would call since I'm off work and have nothing to do today.

Just once it would be nice if she'd call me out of the blue, rather than the other way around – which is the usual routine for us. It would be fun if we could go to flick today. I'd like to see "Open Range" or "DirtyPrettyThings" or even "Jeepers Creepers2," (yea, it's getting kind of old sitting in this room reading and/or watching TV.

I wish I could figure out how to add graphics to my blog site. I know there're instructions somewhere here but I'm just not motivated enough to dig today. I'd rather just intuit my way through. For that reason, I haven't been able to put up any graphics.

I'm signing off for now. If you know how to put up graphics or add a comments link to blogs, do please let me know.

And remember, vote "no" on the recall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home